News and Trends in Outdoor Design:
- Enter for a Chance to Win the Most Nautical Cutting Board from Seaboards!Scroll down to learn how you can enter for a chance to win this top-notch cutting board from Seaboards. Coastal Living wants to bring a touch of nautical flair into your kitchen! Even in the busiest households, this Seaboards cutting board will stand the test of time. The handmade piece is crafted in the U.S. […]
- Enter for a Chance to Win the Most Nautical Cutting Board from Seaboards!
- 5 Gourmet Ice Cream Toppings by Salt and Straw’s Tyler MalekMake these easy gourmet toppings by Salt & Straw’s head ice cream maker Tyler Malek, and your summer scoops will be all the tastier. Olive Oil Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce MAKES 3 CUPS | 10 MINUTES Though it may seem like an unusual ingredient, olive oil gives this dark chocolate sauce incredible depth of […]
- 5 Gourmet Ice Cream Toppings by Salt and Straw’s Tyler Malek
- Partner Spotlight: European Rolling ShuttersAfter moving to the U.S. from Germany, European Rolling Shutters (ERS) founder Helmut Blum saw a need for exterior, retractable shade and protection systems in the U.S. and started producing European-inspired products such as retractable awnings, solar screens and rolling shutters of the utmost quality. Retractable awnings made by ERS create a pleasant indoor environment […]
- Partner Spotlight: European Rolling Shutters
- Paleoalgorithmica[Image: Sunrise, via PublicDomainPictures.net]. A short item in The Economist last month suggested that town planners could simply bypass their own aesthetic responses to a landscape and turn instead to an algorithm to design “scenic” locales. Researchers at the Warwick Business School, we read, “have adapted a computer program called Places to recognize beautiful landscapes, […]